Sunday, September 07, 2008

Shogi Blitz Deathmatch

I've had a couple warts on my toes for quite some time and I've had them treated by a doctor for over a year.  No matter what he has tried (including a painful surgery to cut them out), they've made their way back.  Searching again over the internet, I've found a new process that I have not yet tried.  The first step involves soaking the area in hot water for 15 minutes.  The problem is, what should I do for those 15 minutes?

Well, inspired by the 24 hour 1 minute blitz "deathmatches" in Hachi-One Diver, I've decided to do mini deathmatches every day with Shotest Shogi 3D. :)  The quickest blitz setting with Shotest is, unfortunately, 10 second byoyomi, so I've had to settle for that.  I've completed my deathmatch session today with a final result of 0 wins and 6 losses.  I wonder if I'll ever notch a win?

No comments: